Tuesday, October 6, 2009

High St Fashion

When in Guildford the other day, I visited Topshop and immediately fell in love with their massive shoe range. They have so many different styles, from classic to boutique, all at affordable prices (unless you are a student with no money, like me). They have an array of colours, set up in a way that catches the eye immediately.



The shoe that I took a particular liking to, was the Pony ankle boot by the Boutique range. The 100% leather boot is made to look like its made of 'pony' hair and has 4.5 inch heel, so you won't break your neck. They are simply stunning and would look great for the winter with some black tights and a winter coat and would keep you on trend, as ankle boots are the most popular style of boot at the moment.



I adore Topshop, because even though they are a High St store they still keep up to date with fashion trends and allow the general public to look good whilst they walk, but don't have the designer price tag attached. Their shoe range has to be favourite range in the High St market and as soon as my student loan comes through I will be treating myself to a new pair of beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment