Tuesday, October 13, 2009

UGG Boots

Whilst walking in Farnham the other day, I passed a shop window and something caught my eye. Grey UGG Boots. They were so pretty and looked so comfortable and I thought to myself that they would be perfect. I already own a pair of chestnut ones and cream ones, but grey is an essential colour. It would go with dark colours and light colours, so therefore I came to the conclusion that £180 is well worth it, as I would get a lot of wear from these boots. I wear my other UGG boots all the time and they are so comfortable it is like wearing slippers! So I think the price of them is relatively cheap from the wear you get from them.
So I have decided that when my student loan finally reaches my bank account I'm going to buy these wonderful shoes, or maybe get someone else to buy them for me, you never know.



2 comments:

  1. yes ! its really good one i like it .. i do have pair of boots in brown bought from
    DC Shoes uk..check this out.. thanks for sharing nice article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie we all know you are buying me long grey Ugg boots for christmas...what can I say...I just can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete